This Bohemian Rhapsody parody combines two of my favorite things Queen and funny videos that touch something we can all relate to. This Coronavirus Rhapsody is great!
I swear every single day I’m asking myself “Is this the real life?” The things we are dealing with and hearing about our world remind me of the post-apocalyptic and dystopian books I love.
That being said, musical parodies may be my favorite way to cope with this crazy world we are in.
I’m cracking up laughing so hard at the lyrics. I mean how many times after my daily walk am I wondering to myself if that tickle in my throat is from the pollen or could be from the be CV?!
Cough Cough it’s every time Cough. Oh crap did I just cough? You know I’m not the only one hahahah.
But the I think the best part may have to be the bridge. “What a douche! What a douche! Did he ever wash his hands though?” But seriously guys, wash your hands.
Watch the Parody
So without further delay enjoy the beautiful voice and hilariously poignant lyrics of InVoca’s Coronavirus Rhapsody.
Thanks to InVoca by by Raúl Irabién for this hilarious and timely remake of Queens famous ballad.
And if you want to compare you can watch to original Bohemian Rhapsody too!
Want more fun?
Here are some other great parodies perfect for coping with our current craziness!
- I Quarantine inspired by Johnny Cash
- Disney in a time of Corona from the hilarious Holderness Family
- Family Quarantine Parody Song
- It’s Gonna be May (before we wear pants again) to the tune of NSYNC’s popular It’s Gonna Be Me
- While not quite a parody this list would be incomplete if I didn’t mention Adam Sandler’s Quarantine Song